Tuesday 9 October 2007

ExpoImagen 2007

The last weekend I was at Expo Imagen 2007, it was great! There were a lot of brands related with photography and digital images, like Epson, HP, Olympus, Fuji, Sony and more!



I found really nice the "Kioskos" to get printed copies of your photos. I tried several Kioskos, such as Kodak, Rollpix, Noritsu, PhotoSpeed... It's very interesting to see the last technologies in the market. You can make almost what ever you want with your photos, and all this systems try to be user friendly (easy to use for everyone), with nices user interfaces.

I went with two friends, Andrea and Natalia, both work at Rollpix, so they invited to me. It was a really great experience, I'm happy :)

Here are some photos, of course!!


PS: The date on some pictures is wrong (we forgot to change it).

2 comments:

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina said...

Nice photos, Ma. Luján. What suprised you most at the exhibition?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand anything about tecnology, but, what a beautiful Blog!